Financial Assistance

Non-repayable gift awards (other than employment) are directly credited against charges after add/drop ends each semester if all paperwork is completed. For example, a valid Student Aid Report (SAR) must be on file for the Federal Pell Grant to be credited to an account; Federal Perkins Loans require a signed promissory note to be credited to the student's account. Student employment awards are never directly credited against charges. State grants are credited to the student's account when checks from the state are received by Park University.

Financial assistance may be awarded to full and part-time students who qualify. With the exception of Federal Pell Grants and Federal loans, resources are generally exhausted by the higher needs of full-time students. Reduction from full-time to part-time status may result in a decrease in financial assistance.