Placement Testing for New Students
Incoming students to Park University may be required to take placement exams. More
Online Course Proctoring
If your Park University Undergraduate Online courses requires a proctored final exam, make sure you contact the Testing Center to schedule your proctored exam. More
- Paraprofessional (MEGA)
- Proctored exams for other schools
Contact InformationTesting Center:
Location and HoursLocation
MA706 (in the underground, near the Smart Market)
Fall 2014 Hours (effective 8/4/14)
- Monday - 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday -10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Call the Testing Center if you have questions about our services or hours at 816-584-6887.
Winter Break Hours:
- Dec. 15-19: 8 am - 2 pm
- Dec 22: 8 am - 2 pm
- CLOSED Dec 29 - Jan 2
- Jan 5 - 9: 8 am - 2 pm
Appointments are required for testing, with one day advance notice.