Student Research and Creative Arts Symposium
April 8-11, 2013
The Eighth Annual Student
Research and Creative Arts Symposium will showcase the scholarly work of
students from all disciplines and campus locations at Park University.
Undergraduate and graduate students are invited to submit course work or independent research projects,
either single or collaboratively-authored, that take the form of:
- Posters presenting laboratory or other applied research findings
- Research papers and oral presentations (oral presentations limited to 15-minutes)
- Creative works
- Visual art and graphic design installations
- Musical and drama presentations
- Virtual Presentations (Slide or video presentations uploaded to Symposium website)
Student participants in the Symposium will have the opportunity to share their work with a diverse audience
of peers and professors; moreover, students will enhance their resumes through
participation in a professional conference setting.
We look forward to highlighting the work of Park University student scholars and their faculty mentors.
- 2013 Symposium Planning Committee
Symposium Participation Application
Symposium applications are now being accepted via this
registration form (registration closed). Students must submit their applications no later
than Friday, March 15, 2013, 11:59 a.m. (CST)
Please note that all applications must identify a faculty mentor who will serve
to review submitted work and assist students in preparing to present their work.
- 2012 Program
and 2012 Addenda
- 2009 Slideshow