Student Research and Creative Arts Symposium
April 6-9, 2015
The Tenth Annual Student Research and Creative Arts Symposium showcases the scholarly and creative work of students from all disciplines and campus locations at Park University. Undergraduate and graduate students are invited to submit course work or independent research or creative projects, either single or collaboratively-authored that take the form of:
- Posters presenting laboratory or other applied research findings
- Research papers and oral presentations(oral presentations limited to 10 minutes)
- Creative works
- Visual art and graphic design installations
- Musical presentations
- Virtual Presentations (Slide or video presentations uploaded to Symposium website)
New this year: Activities including a Poster Scavenger Hunt for attendees!
Announcements of additional new activities and events will arrive via email soon.
Student participants in the Symposium have the opportunity to share their work with a diverse audience of peers and professors; moreover, students will enhance their resumes through participation in a professional conference setting.
- The Symposium is sponsored by the Park University Honors Academy and Academic Affairs
SYMPOSIUM PARTICIPATION REGISTRATION
Registration has been closed.
- How to create a poster presentation (coming soon)
- 2014 Symposium Program
- 2012 Program and 2012 Addenda (.pdf)
- 2012 Slideshow
- 2009 Slideshow
- View Past Virtual Presentations
- Watch Past Music Presentations