Student Financial Services
Transfer Students Financial Aid Checklist
- You must apply for admission to Park University before aid can be processed. You must be fully admitted to Park for any financial aid to be released.
- RFA (Request for Financial Aid) - Immediately complete a Park Request for Financial Aid. If additional documents are required, you will be notified.*
- FAFSAIf you have not already applied for federal financial aid, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Remember to use our School Code when completing the form. (The Park University code is 002498.) If you have already applied, add the Park University Title IV code to your FAFSA and re-process.
- Missouri Higher Education Academic Scholarship Program - An applicant may change his or her approved institution choice prior to the beginning of the first day of classes and may transfer between approved institutions during the academic year. The deadline for such actions is August 1 for the fall semester and January 1 for the winter or spring semester. Failure to notify the Coordinating Board by the dates of such action may result in loss of the award.
- If you have already received a grant from the Student Access Missouri Financial Assistance Program at another Missouri institution during the previous academic year or the fall semester and you are transferring for the spring semester, you must notify Student Financial Services at Park. You must also inform the Missouri Department of Higher Education Student Financial Assistance Program in writing that you are transferring to Park. (800)473-6757, option 4
- Aid Award - You will be informed by Park of your Financial Aid Award in the form of an Award Notification via your Park email. Log on to the MyPark portal in order to review your financial assistance.
* Indicates this document can be completed online through our web page. See Online Services on the Student Financial Services Home Page.
Addresses and phone numbers to aid you in obtaining forms, documents, and information:
Federal Student Aid Programs
Phone: (319) 337-5665
Coordination - Coordinating Board of Higher Education
205 Jefferson Street
PO Box 1469
Jefferson City, MO 65109-1469
Phone: (800) 473-6757
Student Financial Services
8700 N.W. River Park Drive
Parkville, MO 64152-3795
Phone: (816) 584-6290
Fax: (816) 584-2152, (816) 741-9668
For admission to your local campus, contact the campus administrator's office at the location you wish to attend.
Care is taken to ensure the accuracy and the timeliness of information contained in this bulletin. However, due to constantly changing federal and state legislation, the contents are subject to change without notice.