Non-Specific Scholarships

Marlowe Sherwood Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship $500 For one Park College/University alumni or a student closely related to alumni. Must have 2.5 cumulative GPA and be making normal academic progress.
Honors Scholarship one honors class For selected students participating in the Park University Honors Program.
Air Force Aid Society $2,000 For Dependents of active members of the Air Force. Contact Air Force Aid Society at 800-429-9475.
Art Performance Grant Varies Awarded by Department
Marguerite Ross Barnett Scholarship $1,840 Must be part-time enrolled and employed a minimum of 20 hours a week. April 1st deadline. Missouri Resident
Bright Flight Scholarship Program $2,000 Must be a high school senior to apply. Must be full-time enrolled and a Missouri resident and rank in top 3% ACT or SAT.
Military Enlisted Spouses' Club Varies For Military Dependents - For more information contact the Enlisted Spouses Club at your military installation.
F.M. Farber Memorial Scholarship $750 Student must be a social or human services major or be planning a religious vocation. Preference will be given to students who are junior or senior.
Harrison Metheny Family Scholarship


Recipients must be full-time junior or senior with a 2.75 GPA. Student must be involved in Park University activities.
Lora Margaret and Thomas Amherst Perry Scholarship Varies Student must be full-time, in good academic standing and demonstrate financial need. Student must demonstrate self-reliance, self-discipline and good working habits in the work study program. Student must be at least partially self-supporting.
Military Family Scholarship Up to 15 hours Tuition Dependent of Military Member and given only to students on military campuses. Only for students admitted in last year.
Navy-Marine Travers Scholarship $2,000 For Dependents of active or retired members of the Navy or Marine Corp. Contact Navy-Marine Corp. Relief Society. 703-696-4960.
Officers' Spouses Club Scholarship $500 to $1,000 For Military Dependents - For more information contact the Officers' Spouses Club at your military installation.
Park Hill School District Scholarship $1,000 Seniors attending the Park Hill High School District who demonstrated academic ability and perseverance while completing H.S. course work. Contact P.H. School District Ed. Foundation.
Dr. John Patton Scholarship varies To Promote Study Abroad. Must have 3.6 GPA or greater and must complete two semesters at Park after their study abroad or graduate from Park if they are seniors at the time they study abroad. Student may receive up to 50% of the cost of their study program.
Peace Studies Scholarship

One Class/

One Semester

Offered by PeaceWorks in Kansas City. Criteria is as follows: Is a Peace Studies minor candidate with an overall 2.50 GPA; Willing to take part in a peace & justice project mutually agreed upon with P.W.; Has Financial Need as demonstrated by the FAFSA application and demonstrates a genuine interest in the peace & justice movement.
Park University Presbyterian Grant Varies Students making application should request the Pastor, Clerk of Session or Director of Christian Ed. from their church write a letter of recommendation for use in applying for the grant. Has Financial Need as demonstrated by the FAFSA application.
Verna Griffin-Richardson Internship varies Verna Griffin-Richardson is still active in the Washington D.C. area. Students must be political Science, Public Administration or Legal Studies major with a 3.25 GPA in major courses and 3.0 overall GPA. Student must have a minimum of 75 hours and must have recommendation of faculty in major.
Senior Citizen Discount 10% of Tuition Senior Citizens May Audit Park University Classes Free. Available for Parkville Daytime Classes Only.
Theater Grant Varies Awarded By Theater Department. Student with a minor in theater and active in the production
UPS Foundation Scholarship $2,400 For an Outstanding student involved in extra activities
Veteran's Administration Benefits Varies Students who establish eligibility may enroll at Park with assistance from Veterans Administration Benefits, Disabled Veteran Benefits and War Orphan Benefits.