Park.edu Home > Enrollment Services and Student Assistance Center
How to Prepare for your Advising Appointment
1. Complete and submit the "Advising Orientation Agreement" on the final page of this orientation.
2. Call the Park IT Helpdesk to get your MyPark password at 1-800-927-3024 or 816-584-6768. You will need your student ID and be able to answer a few qualifying questions.
3. Log into MyPark and review your degree audit (under the "Student" tab).
4. Look at the course schedule online and write down a tentative schedule of courses.
-click here for instructions to use course schedule
-click here for a printable schedule planner
(please bring this with you to your registration appointment)
5. Review your department website, if available.
-click here for a list of departments
6. Write down any questions you have thought of as you look through this information.
8. Check out the following helpful websites:
Course Equivalency (transfer credit guide from area schools)
9. Arrive at least 15 minutes early for your appointment to find parking and the correct building (Norrington building; first floor)
29 of 30