Parkville Commercial Underground is within walking distance of English Landing Park on the Missouri River, as well as the restaurants, shops and services of historic downtown Parkville, Missouri. The Commercial Underground is also:
- A 15-minute drive from downtown Kansas City, Missouri, an international trade processing center and transportation hub.
- Close to Kansas City’s international and downtown airports.
- Accessible to the interstate highways that pass through Kansas City: I-70, I-35 and I-29.
- Located in Platte County, Missouri, which boasts an average income of $66,700 per household, a well-educated workforce, and camping, sailing, fishing and recreational opportunities.
Why Partner with Park University?
By locating at the Parkville Commercial Underground, business operations can forge a connection with Park University
– a global leader in the delivery of innovative programs for clients worldwide.
Throughout its 131-year history, Park has emphasized student learning through excellence in instruction, career-oriented programs, and critical reflection on moral and ethical values. Tenants of the Commercial Underground are helping to support this mission.