Note: You will not be able to register using QR registration if Shotcode text messaging is blocked by your provider and/or organization. Contact your provider/organization to enable this feature. To register with a QR code you will need
- a smart phone with a camera or
- have an app that recognizes QR codes. Search for a QR code reader in your phone app market place for download.
To Stop Receiving
- Select the QR code that represents the group you want to register with
- Using you smart phone QR decoder app, take a picture of the QR code
- Depending on the app, you will need to click on "Send MMS"
- Depending on the smart phone, your text messaging app will open with the message. Click "Send"
- If this is the first time you are using this feature, you will receive a text message from 79516 with "To complete your registration, text YES". Reply with "Yes" to finalize your registration.
- If this is an addition to an existing subscription, you are done.
- If you want to add another group, just follow the steps from the beginning.
Note: you can select multiple groups. All Campus is the default and you cannot unsubscribe from it.
If you register using the QR Code, your account will never expire. When you no longer wish to receive alerts, simply text the word Stop
to cancel alerts.
Questions/concerns about registration or accessing your account, as well as questions about the messages should be sent to email@example.com
or reference support at E2College