Park University requires that a proctored final examination be taken by students,
in person, during the last week of instruction for all Online undergraduate
level courses. Online graduate courses may have a proctored final exam or a
project due at the discretion of the instructor and the academic department.
Students are responsible for arranging a proctor for their final exam(s). Students
can access the Park University Online Proctor Request form, https://proctor.park.edu
to request their proctor beginning week 2 of the term. A photo identification
will be required by the proctor prior to students receiving the exam.
- At the time of the exam, it is the student's responsibility to thoroughly
read and follow all instructions prior to beginning the exam.
- Students may NEVER use a personal computer or a computer they have
- Proctors will closely monitor all test takers.
- Students may NEVER keep or make copies of the final exam and may
not leave the testing room prior to the end of the exam unless closely supervised.
- Any/all violations of the Park University proctor or student conduct policies
will be investigated and appropriate sanctions levied.
- Proctors must provide "official" business phone numbers and Email addresses. Personal phone and Email contacts will not be accepted.
- If the student has purchased an e-book as the course textbook, it is the student's responsibility to bring all or part of the e-book in printed form to the proctored final exam session to be used if the final is "open-book".
Proctored exams must be taken at a Park University Campus Center with the
- Students who live or work more than a 60 minute drive from a Park
University Campus Center may request an alternative proctor/location.
Please note: Students may be asked to provide proof of residency and
to demonstrate their location in relation to a Campus Center. Violating this
policy may result in failing the final exam.
- Students with a documented temporary or permanent disability may request
accommodations that allow an alternative proctor/location. All disabilities
must first be documented with the Academic Support
|Acceptable Alternative Proctor Sites:
||List of Potential Proctors:
|College or University **
||Accredited College or University Faculty/Testing Center Administrators
||US Embassy Official
US Military Bases
Testing Control Officer/Unit Education Officer
(Master Sergeants can be used only if they are the head of the testing or education center.)
|Military students in remote areas
||Commissioned Officers (other than in your chain of command)
Alternative Sites are limited to this list unless pre-approved by your course instructor and Park University Administration
Excluded from approval as proctors:
- Family/Relatives (this includes extended family and in-laws).
- Employers/Supervisors/Chain of Command/Co-workers (This includes anyone within the
same school district, college/university system, or company).
- Friends or other students
- Adjunct Faculty Members (unless the faculty member is your current online instructor)
- K-12 Schools
- Certified K-12 Librarians
** Find a testing center
at a local college or university. Any fees associated with a non-Park
proctor are the responsibility of the student.
^ Back to the Top