Park University has announced that it has added face-to-face undergraduate degree options at three of its campuses across the U.S.
The new degree offerings will be available at these campus locations effective with the start of the University’s Spring II 2016 term, which begins Monday, March 14.
• Laughlin Air Force Base Campus Center, Del Rio, Texas — Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (all concentrations: Finance, Human Resources, International Business, Logistics, Management and Marketing) and Bachelor of Science in Information and Computer Science
• Moody Air Force Base Campus Center, Valdosta, Ga. — Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
• Whiteman Air Force Base Campus Center, Knob Noster, Mo. — Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Human Resources and Management concentrations only)
In addition to the new degree options, Park University offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees, as well as undergraduate and graduate certificate selections, at its 40 campus centers across the country, 33 of which are on military installations in 21 states, and online worldwide.
For more information about the degree programs, contact:
• Laughlin Air Force Base Campus Center — firstname.lastname@example.org / (830) 298-5593
• Moody Air Force Base Campus Center — email@example.com / (229) 245-7077
• Whiteman Air Force Base Campus Center — firstname.lastname@example.org / (660) 563-2846