International Student Admissions and Services
Coming to ParkIf you’ve been admitted to Park University, congratulations! Here are materials that will help you plan your travel, housing and enrollment. Go
8700 NW River Park Dr.
Herr House Room 207 / PMB 3
Parkville, Missouri, 64152-3795
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (8:30 - 16:30) CST
Phone: 00 + 1 + 816 + 584 + 6820
Fax: 00 + 1 + 816 + 584 + 6820
You may also directly contact one of our staff members.
Future StudentsPlease visit the International Admissions page to apply.
Current StudentsTo submit a Request for Services please:
- Visit our office and complete an ISAS Request Form.
- Submit a Letter Request via email to email@example.com. The Subject Line of your email should be Letter Request. In your email please include:
- Your full name
- Your Park student ID number
- What type of letter you are requesting
- Any supporting information we may need to complete your letter.
- ISAS accepts emailed requests for letters for the following purposes: Driver’s License/State ID, Full-Time Enrollment Verification, Invitations for family or friends, Concurrently Enrolled students from other universities, Social Security, and SACM. If you need a letter not listed, in your email, please describe the purpose of the letter and what information needs to be included in the letter.