Guidance Counselors and Academic Advisors
Why Park University?
- Park University was founded in 1875, and is a four-year, private coeducational institution.
- Park University's degree programs are fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Park University has been named as the top ranked value nationwide among private colleges and universities by Parents and Colleges, an online resource for parents of college-bound students.
- Park's safe, picturesque flagship campus is nestled in historic Parkville, just minutes from vibrant downtown Kansas City.
- Park programs can be taken face-to-face nationwide and online.
- As a private institution, Park's classes are small and engaging. Professors provide personal attention and prepare students for lifelong learning.
- At Park University we pride ourselves on a tradition of keeping a private education affordable and within reach of a wide range of students.
- Park has students from more than 120 countries. This provides opportunities to learn about new cultures and gain the knowledge to succeed in a global marketplace.
- Students can study abroad in a variety of countries, ranging from short-term visits to full-year immersion programs.
- Park has dedicated and supportive staff from all departments available to assist students.
- The Academic Support Center offers many services to help our students with their academic progress. All services are free of charge to Park University students.
- The Career Development Center provides services for all stages of career development.
- Park's high-energy campus is bustling with student organizations, activities, and a winning athletics program.
- Copley Quad is a dynamic addition to the Park University Parkville Campus. Our new residence hall houses 250 students in 4-person suites with fully equipped kitchens and spacious rooms.