International Graduate Students Admission Requirements
The following items must be received by June 1st for the Fall semester and October 1st for Spring semester admission, if you are currently out of the country:
- Online application
- $100 international application fee
- International Student Transfer Form - if student is transferring from another US school
- Official certified transcripts from your college/university. Certified English translations of the transcripts must also be provided for transcripts that are not in English. In cases where institutions will not mail official copies, Park will require a copy authenticated by a university/college or Embassy official or other official offices as approved by the Graduate School.
- All students submitting foreign transcripts must include an official evaluation completed by a recognized foreign credit evaluation company prior to their first enrollment period or be charged the Park University foreign transcript evaluation fee of $160.
- All other documents required by the specific program to which you are applying.
- Official TOEFL score if English is not the applicant’s primary language
- Affidavit of Support and supporting bank statement(s) and/or other financial documents showing the ability to finance annual estimated expenses.
*As a general policy, Park University does not extend payment plans to international students. You must pay all your costs prior to registering and starting classes.
*Please send all admission documents to the address below:
Kansas City, MO 64105
NOTE: As soon as you submit all required documents and fees, including financial documents, and have met all admission requirements, your application will be reviewed for admission by the Graduate School. If you are admitted, the Office of International Student Services will issue your I-20.
Should you have any questions regarding academic admission requirements, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions (816) 559-5627 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions regarding I-20 and visa issues should be directed to the Office of International Student Services: (816) 584-6834 or -6379 or email@example.com.