Global Institute activities will help Park University to become recognized as a leader in global education for traditional and adult learners.
The Global Institute engages internal and external constituents to advance the ability of students, faculty and staff members to meaningfully contribute to the globally interdependent society.
Global Institute Faculty Fellows (2013-2014)
- Dr. Deborah Osborne, Department of English and Modern
- Dr. Donna Choi, School for Education
- Darren Cunningham, Department of English and Modern
- Dr. Judith Estes, School for Education
- Ben Dewberry, Director of Residential Life