The Office of Global Education and Study Abroad provides several opportunities for faculty members to enjoy the benefits of studying and teaching abroad through our various exchange agreements with universities across the globe. As an exchange faculty member, you have the opportunity to spend a semester or an academic year teaching students in a new culture and learning environment. This is a remarkable and highly rewarding way to build your CV and expand your global perspective while representing your home institution as well as your culture.
We offer faculty exchange opportunities at the following institutions:
- American College of Thessaloniki (ACT), Thessaloniki, Greece
- Beijing Normal University (BNU) Beijing, People's Republic of China
- Capital University of Economics and Business, Beijing, People's Republic of China
- Danish Institute for International Studies (DIS), Copenhagen, Denmark
- Ming Chuan International University (MCU) Taipei/Taoyuan, Republic of China, Taiwan
- Pontific University Catholic of Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- University of Guanajuato (UGTO), Guanajuato, Mexico (Spanish required)
Creating your own faculty-led programs is a great way to familiarize yourself with the world. You can select a destination that you are comfortable with, for a time commitment that suits your schedule. The insight you get for specific subject matter is significant, and the opportunity to bond with students is substantial.
If you have any questions, or feel you are ready to begin the development of your program, please contact Angie Markley Peterson at email@example.com
or (816) 584-6510 for additional support and guidance.