Transfer Students

A transfer student seeking a degree is defined as a student who has completed some collegiate coursework after graduating from high school or earning their GED. Park offers transfer credit from several other accredited institutions.

Whether face-to-face or online, Park has course equivalency and articulation agreements that will lay out your course of study enabling a seamless transition to Park University and the completion of your degree.

Admission Requirements   |   Transfer Guides   |   Transferring Credit

Course equivalency and articulation agreements can be found at the Registrar. Graduate students should contact the office associated with your academic program for details. International students, contact International Student Admissions and Services for details.

3 Ways to Study

Park offers three choices for our diverse and culturally rich student base, so you can choose whichever option is best for you. Park students can select between online programs, accelerated 8-week programs and a traditional 16-week (semester-based) university experience.
More Go