MyPark is the Park University portal, which connects over 25,000 students and over 2000 faculty members to all Park University technology offerings, with a single-sign on. Some of the features of MyPark include:
- With only one login students and faculty can access their e-mail account, online classroom, electronic portfolio, and an extensive selection of online libraries.
- The portal is highly personalized and knows which campus center each student is associated with, which online communities they have joined, and allows them to use the MyPark tab to set up their own bookmarks, club links and a personal calendar.
- The Academics tab allows a student to register for class, check grades, pay tuition online, and many other administrative functions that allow the students to easily manage their academic roadmap.
- Each campus center has developed their own tab for MyPark, which is only displayed for their students. The campus centers determine which portal functionality their students see and use. A used book sale is one feature that many campus centers have included under their tab.
- The portal offers many online student services. The Career Services department offers weekly online chat sessions to counsel graduating seniors. The Student Financial Aid department has instructions on how to apply for financial aid, links to forms, and the facility to accept awards online.
- There are many online communities continually being formed that allow members to share a community calendar, post announcements, take part in either discussion threads or chat, and many other online collaboration features.