Campus Centers in Texas
Park’s campus center at in El Paso, TX offers face-to-face classes that are available days, evenings and weekends. Courses can be completed in 8-week sessions rather than a traditional 16-week semester and are taught by faculty committed to the success of each student. Sessions start five times a year, giving you multiple entry points – two in the fall, two in the spring, and one in summer.
Park University has been approved by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and the Texas Workforce Commission for the new location in El Paso.
Park also offers accelerated programs at the Fort Bliss Campus Center
Degree OfferingsYou can choose to pursue any of the degree offerings listed below at this Park campus center. Some courses may need to be taken online for degree completion.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Geography
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Military History
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion (Online)
Contact Us(915) 591-0286
LocationPark University, El Paso Campus Center
1330 Adabel Drive
El Paso, TX 79936
Student Complaint Procedures
- The first step is to follow the complaint procedures in the institution's catalog.
- If the issue is not resolved, contact either the Texas Workforce Commission's Career School section at 512.936.3100 (certificate /diploma program issues) or the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board’s Office of General Counsel (degree-granting program issues).
- THECB forms needed to initiate a complaint are available at THECB’s Student Complaints website at: THECB Student Complaint Website.
- Complaints can be filed either by email to StudentComplaints@thecb.state.tx.us, or by mail to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, Office of General Counsel, P.O. Box 12788, Austin, Texas 78711-2788.
- For your information, you can find the THECB’s Student Complaint Procedure at 19 TAC Part 1, Chapter 1, Subchapter E