Adding events to your Park Google Apps calendar
It's easy to add Park University events to your Google calendar. Here's how:
- Click here to login to Google apps.
- Your calendar will appear after you've logged in.
- Under "Other calendars" in the left hand column, click the Add down-arrow button
and select Add by URL.
- Copy and paste the URL of Park's ICS feed:
into the "Public Calendar Address" field, then click Add.
- You should now see a new calendar called Park University, which includes all events published on the Student Life calendar.
< Back to Student Life Calendar