Explore ParkThinking of attending Park University in Parkville, MO, online or at a Park University campus center? Prospective students and families can navigate the campus and learn about our unique programs and culture through self-guided tours. Whether at home or on campus our our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
GET THE FREE EXPLORE PARK APP FOR IPHONE OR ANDROID
- Self Guided Tours: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
- Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia.
- Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
- Multimedia: Explore our community by watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos.
- Weather: Planning a visit? Don't let the rain ruin your plans! Get the current weather on our campus.
- Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of covering various locations and buildings
- News Feeds: Stay updated with the latest news on the university.
- Academics: Find your degree program of study.
- Campus Center Locations: Find face-to-face programs nationwide.
iClassroomsThe new Park Interactive Classrooms App facilitates mobile “on-the-go” interaction between faculty and students by allowing access to Park’s eCollege and eCompanion courseware via smartphone. Check on assignments or join discussions with your classmates and faculty anytime, anywhere. Now you don’t have to be tied-down to only using your computer's browser! The App is supported 24/7 via Pearson eCollege or by calling 1-866-301-7275.
GET THE FREE iCLASSROOMS APP FOR IPHONE OR ANDROID
- Activity View: Quickly view the recent activity from your courses, including thread topics and responses, dropbox submissions, and grades.
- Upcoming View: See scheduled items from your courses, including threads, content items, quizzes and exams.
- Discussions View: Read thread topics and respond to your instructor or classmates.
- Announcements View: Quickly see what is happening in your courses.
- GradeBook: View grades and comments on your assignments.
- People: Easily access others in your courses.