The Online division of Admissions is for undergraduate studies
. Graduate students
, please refer to the Graduate Student
section. International students
, please refer to the International Student
: Online Application
- Complete the Online Application for Admission. The application can take anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes depending upon how many previous educational institutions you have attended. Online students have four different options to choose from depending upon their affiliation: 1) non-military or non-active duty military, 2) active duty military, 3) Community College of the Air Force and 4) Pioneer Services Virtual Campus Center - for Pioneer Services clients only.
You will be asked to complete a demographic section and to list all previously attended educational institutions. You will be able to log in and out of your application to complete or update it as your schedule allows, utilizing your email address and pin number which will be emailed to you.
Submit your non-refundable $25.00 application fee
. Application fees must be received within 30 days of submission or the application will be cancelled. As a convenience the application fee can be paid online through our secure server or by phone.
Submit all required documents.
Step Two: Admissions Decision
- Park University requires official transcripts be sent directly to the University from all other schools you have attended. For military personnel: A certified DD Form 295 (Application for the Evaluation of Educational Experiences During Military Service) or SMART transcript (Sailor-Marine/American Council on Education Registry Transcript) or AARTS transcript (Army/American Council on Education Registry Transcript Systems) or DD Form 214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active duty).
- Student issued transcripts are not acceptable. Once a transcript is received by Park University, it cannot be returned.
- If you do not have a minimum of 30 college credits that can be applied to your Park University undergraduate degree, you will have to submit a copy of either your high school diploma, transcripts, GED or equivalent.
- Other sources of college credit must be sent directly to Park University, including, official test reports or transcripts from College Level Examination Program (CLEP), United States Armed Forces Institute (USAFI), Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DSST), and/or American College Testing/Proficiency Examination Program (ACT/PEP).
Within 48 hours of Park University receiving all required documents and the application fee, your admission decision will be sent to you via email.
Step Three: Enrollment
Within 48 hours of your acceptance, you will be contacted by an Enrollment Counselor from the Park Student Success Center via email. He/she will provide you with all the information you will need to begin your Online program.
Your Pirate Google Apps (Park University email) account information will be emailed to you along with your login and password for Piratenet – our Online registration portal.
Once your previous college coursework has been evaluated your degree audit will be available for you to review in Piratenet. Your degree audit will help you select your first class and plan your program of study.
Payment of tuition and fees
is due no later than two weeks prior to the start of the term or at the time of your registration to ensure your spot in the class. Only payment in full finalizes your registration; we call it confirmation.
Step Four: Begin Your Courses
Access to the Online Classroom is granted on the Monday two weeks prior to the start of term or 48 – 72 hours after registration if you register after that Monday. You will be notified via your Park Google Apps account when you are able to login.
The Park Student Success Center will be your point of contact for any questions or concerns you might have.
If you are ready to begin earning your degree now, please Apply Now
. If you have additional questions, please contact us