Graduate Admission RequirementsIf you are an international student, refer to the International Student section for additional mandatory admission requirements.
You will need to complete and submit the following items when applying to a Park University graduate degree program:
- Online application
- Application fee (The application fee is waived for Park University graduates. If you are a Park University alum, please select the "Check by Mail" option and do not send any money. The application fee will be waived upon review of your application.)
- Official college transcripts from all institutions attended
- Documents required for international students (if applicable)
- All other documentation required by the individual program to which you are applying. Select the degree or certificate program of interest to view any program-specific admission requirements.
The following links may be helpful when completing your admission requirements:
Program-Specific Admission RequirementsSome graduate programs require additional documentation from applying students. View the programs below for detailed information about any additional requirements for admission.
Business Administration (Traditional): MBA
Global Executive Business Administration: GEMBA
Communication and Leadership: M.A.
Education and Teaching
- M.E.D. in Educational Leadership
- M.E.D. in Adult Education
- M.E.D. in Language & Literacy
- M.E.D. in Teacher Leadership
Healthcare Administration: M.H.A.
Public Affairs: M.P.A.
Social Work: M.S.W.
CERTIFICATE AND DIPLOMA PROGRAMS
- Applied Music
- Business & Government Leadership
- Computer & Network Security
- Creative and Life Writing
- Disaster & Emergency Management
- Global Business
- Healthcare/Health Services Management & Leadership
- Leadership of International Healthcare Organizations
- Management Information Systems
- Nonprofit Leadership