If you are an international student, refer to the International Student
section for additional mandatory admission requirements.
You will need to complete and submit the following items when applying to a Park University graduate degree program:
- Online application
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or the equivalent from an international institution, with at least a 2.75 grade point average (based on a 4.0 scale). Official transcripts must be provided. ( Please note individual programs have their own GPA requirements)
- Application fee (The application fee is waived for Park University graduates. If you are a Park University alum, please select the "Check by Mail" option and do not send any money. The application fee will be waived upon review of your application.)
- Official college transcripts from all institutions attended sent to Park University - Graduate Admissions, 8700 NW River Park Dr., CMB #104, Parkville, MO 64152
- Documents required for international students (if applicable)
- All other documentation required by the individual program to which you are applying. Select the degree or certificate program of interest to view any program-specific admission requirements.
The following links may be helpful when completing your admission requirements: