International Center for Music
About the ICMThe International Center for Music (ICM) at Park University trains and educates the next generation of accomplished musicians in a focused and creative atmosphere with an international faculty of renowned excellence. ICM offers degree, certificate and diploma programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Our courses of study are focused in the areas of performance in violin, viola, cello and piano. At the core of all ICM programs is one-on-one studio instruction providing vital interactions between the student and master faculty mentor.
Why Study at ICM?
- Study performance in the European apprenticeship tradition
- Get access and individualized attention from our internationally renowned faculty
- Receive individual studio instruction twice a week
- Choose a performance degree that supports your artistic growth and allows you to maximize your practice time
- Find focused and uninterrupted practice time in a serene and supportive environment
- Participate in masterclasses with guest artists
- Perform public concerts as part of the ICM Concert Series and perform alongside faculty during chamber music concerts
- Receive training in all aspects of musicianship and career development
- Discover a place that fosters your creativity
- Access practice rooms and performance space 24 hours a day
List of upcoming performances and tickets More
Academic ProgramsThe International Center for Music at Park University offers degree, certificate and diploma programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
FacultyOur students study under our world-renowned faculty for piano, violin and cello.
Student SuccessPark ICM students are continually recognized at a global level. More
The school offers talented young musicians from all over the world with the highest training and facilities, particularly it provides a constructive environment in terms of space, time, and silence for students to give serious reflection in music making which is rare in this modern time. The results speak for themselves; the students are at an exceptionally high international level.”
- Dang Thai Son, Pianist, Gold Medal Winner of the 10th International Chopin Competition, Warsaw, Poland