The application season for Park's RN to BSN Degree Completion Program is year-round, with multiple starting dates during the academic year.
- Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission consideration:
- Graduate of an accredited Associate Degree in Nursing program.
- RN Licensure in the United States. New graduates will be admitted on probationary status.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 from an accredited Nursing pre-licensure program or an ACT score of 21 or greater for students with a GPA below 3.0 on a 4 point scale.
- Submission of official nursing program associated transcripts and other undergraduate transcripts.
To start the application process, view the Park University Online Application for Admission to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree Completion program.
Phone: (888) 319-9522Email: email@example.com Online Request Form