The following internship opportunities are available for criminal justice majors:
- Jackson County Prosecutor's Office Victim Services Program
- Johnson County, Kansas Department of Corrections Open House for prospective college undergraduate internship position
- Non-Paid Internships with Federal Law Enforcement (US Department of Homeland Security)
- National Center for Border Security and Immigration and Dept. of Homeland Security Summer Scholars Academy Program at The University of Texas at El Paso (for undergraduates)
- Internship Information for the San Angelo, TX Police Department
- The Park University Career Development Center offers a Job Database that is regularly updated with openings nationwide.
- The U.S. Secret Service has unpaid internship opportunities for students in Washington, D.C. or in various field offices located throughout the United States, including the field office located in downtown Kansas City, Missouri.
- Federal Employment: Internships are available with the Office of Inspector General – Investigations, U.S. General Services Administration. For information, contact:
John F. Kolze, Special Agent in Charge
U.S. General Services Administration
Office of Inspector General – Investigations
Kansas City, MO
Phone: (816) 926-8619
Federal Employment Forms: