Students must meet the minimal admission requirements for Park University’s School for Graduate and Professional Studies, which include:
Note: The only admission requirements waived for Park University alumni are the application fee and submission of official transcripts.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent from an international institution.
- A minimum of a 3.0 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale in the bachelor’s degree.
- Submission of official transcripts are required.
- Students with a GPA between 2.75 and 3.0 may be considered for admission if they provide an acceptable GRE or GMAT score taken within the past five years of application date, or meet other requirements per the program director’s discretion. In some circumstances, probationary status may be granted to those who do not meet minimum admission standards.
- Three letters of recommendation from people who can attest to the student’s interest in health care. These can be from employers, former professors or professionals in the health care field who can attest to the student’s qualifications, interests and talents.
- An admission essay detailing how the MHA degree from Park University will enable the applicant to reach chosen career, civic and professional goals. This essay must be entirely the work of the applicant and not more than 300 words in length. The essay should be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
- Current résumé, submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.