Master of Business AdministrationThe Master of Business Administration (MBA), founded in 1998, is offered through the School of Business at Park University. Whether you are advancing through the ranks of an international corporation or re-entering the workplace to join a small non-profit agency, the business skills and tools developed in the Park MBA program are vital for success in today's fast-paced business environment.
The MBA degree may be earned entirely through the online delivery mode or through the traditional face-to-face delivery method or a combination of both. Enrolling in the online MBA program provides flexibility in when and where learning takes place without sacrificing rigor and academic excellence. More
Welcome from the Director
“Welcome” means wanted, at home, comfortable, or at ease. Without
a doubt, the School of Business at Park University is committed to making you
feel “wanted” as you explore our graduate business opportunities and “at home” when
you join us, whether briefly in a seminar or forever as an alumnus, whether
online or on one of our campus centers across the nation. You will find our
doors open and our arms extended with a handshake, ready to support you as your
career grows and changes.
ProgramsThe MBA Program offers a variety of educational opportunities to students.
- Traditional MBA
- Global Executive MBA (GEMBA)
- Austin Campus MBA
- El Paso Campus MBA
- 4+1 Program, Undergraduate to Graduate
- Graduate Certificates
AccoladesPark's online Master of Business Administration degree is ranked 25th out of 107 accredited universities in the "Best Online MBA Rankings Regional" category by the national editorial review team at GetEducated.com.
Park's online Master of Business Administration degree is ranked 110 Best Online MBA by U.S. News and World Report.
Why Choose the MBA at Park University?
- Park's well-qualified and dedicated faculty possess a wealth of business expertise, education, and scholarship. Instructors have both real-world professional and teaching experience, including Online Instruction.
- Classes feature low student: faculty ratios between 10:1 and 25:1—that translates to personalized attention to help M.B.A. students learn and succeed.
- A combination of 8-week, 16-week sessions allows completion in as few as 18 months, enabling graduate to take advantage of current market demands.
- Park is a modern university community strengthened by diversity and a long-standing commitment to quality education.
- Park's M.B.A. program provides students networking opportunities with prospective employers.
- Coursework promotes entrepreneurship and practical training via case studies and real-life experiences. The program also promotes critical thinking and helps students develop their decision-making skills.
- The interdisciplinary approach of Park's M.B.A. program makes for well-rounded graduates who are productive in the corporate workforce and consequently valuable to employers.