Master of Arts in Communication and Leadership
About the Program
The search for effective leadership continues today as contemporary organizations become more complex. The Master of Arts in Communication and Leadership program starts with the premise that communication is the essence of effective leadership. The student trained in communication is uniquely qualified to provide innovative leadership within the global community.Admission Requirements
Unique study abroad opportunities allow students to explore the academic discipline of communication and leadership in the cultural and historical context using the ethnographic method of research.
- To provide students with an understanding of the centrality of communication in all aspects of personal and organizational life.
- To develop the ability of students to read and conduct research, and apply the principles to their own organizations.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas between students and organizational leaders concerning the requirements to achieve excellence.
- To provide a historical overview of leadership perspectives from the 1940s to the present.
- To foster an awareness of the communication styles and values of different cultures and how these factors influence business in a global environment.
- To combine theoretical knowledge and practical skills to resolve organizational issues and improve decision-making.
- To develop a framework for ethical conduct in contemporary organizations.
The Master of Arts in Communication and Leadership will develop exceptional communicators who are creative and who possess the interpersonal and organizational skills needed to meet the demands of complex organizations in a global society.
The Master of Arts in Communication and Leadership program will be an international leader in the development of uniquely qualified individuals to provide innovative leadership within the global community.