- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent from an international institution.
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average in the bachelor’s degree.
- A GRE score taken within the past five years of application date. A score of 150 is required in each section, verbal and quantitative, for regular admission (preference is on the verbal score). Students falling below that score can appeal to the program director for admission on a probationary basis if they have a high undergraduate GPA and excellent letters of recommendation.
- A copy of résumé.
- Official transcripts of all previous college work, both undergraduate and graduate.
- Three statements of recommendation from individuals, such as employers and/or faculty, in a position to comment meaningfully and specifically on the student’s abilities and potential for graduate work.
- An application fee of $50 (domestic students) or $100 (international students) made out to Park University.
Note: Students must be admitted by both the Department of Communication Arts and the Park University School for Graduate and Professional Studies. A student who is accepted pending receipt of all required documentation, must submit complete and satisfactory records within 60 days (45 days in an 8-week session and/or summer term) after the first day of registration.