The Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Leadership program, housed within the Hauptmann School for Public Affairs, prepares students for leadership positions in the nonprofit and philanthropic sectors. Graduates with this certificate command key skills and understanding found necessary to equip them for challenging work in these sectors. Graduates of this certificate program will be able to:
- Exhibit key skills needed to lead and manage nonprofit organizations.
- Develop cross-sector understanding and skills to help network nonprofit organizations and attract resources.
- Assess ethical dimensions of decisions of nonprofit leaders.
- Create strategies to help nonprofits fulfill their unique missions.
- Identify and attract possible funding sources for nonprofits.