Certificate in Business and Government Leadership
About the Certificate ProgramThe Business and Government Leadership Certificate is designed for the those who wish to improve their ability to navigate and lead across the business and government sectors of society. This certificate advances the skills students need to lead and manage in the private and public sectors.
Courses in this certificate are drawn from the Master of Public Affairs degree area of Business, Government and Global Society.
CurriculumRequired Courses: 12 credit hours
- PA 509 Leadership Development and Organizations - 3 cr.
- PA 521 Business, Government and Society - 3 cr.
- PA 522 World Economics and Comparative Capitalism - 3 cr.
- PA 523 Global Macroeconomic Theory - 3 cr..
Program Completion Requirements
- Completion of required coursework with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- An Application for Graduation is required before a completion statement is posted to the transcript.
- Students must return the completed form with the appropriate fee.