Master of Healthcare Leadership Admissions Requirements
Healthcare Leadership Links
Park University Graduate School
911 Main, Suite 900
Kansas City, MO 64105
Tel. (816) 559-5625
| Driving directions
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent from an international institution. A minimum of a 3.00 cumulative GPA on a 4.00 scale in the bachelor’s degree.
- Students with a GPA between 2.75 and 3.0 may be considered for admission if they provide an acceptable GMAT* or GRE General Test** score taken within five years of application.
- Three letters of recommendation from people who can attest to the student’s interest in healthcare. These can be from employers, professionals in the healthcare field or others in a position to know the student’s qualifications, interests, and talents.
- An admission essay detailing why the applicant wishes to earn the MHL degree from Park University and how the MHL degree will enable the applicant to reach chosen career, civic, and professional goals. This essay must be entirely the work of the applicant and not more than 300 words in length. The essay should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
~The only admission requirements waived for Park University alumni are the application fee and submission of official transcripts.
* Park Institution Code for GMAT: 6574
** Park Institution Code for GRE: 6177
Other Important Qualities for MHL Students
- Willingness to learn by distance (online) education
- Commitment to 10-15 hours per week per course for coursework, research, online discussions and writing
- Computer and internet skills
- Strong writing skills