MBA Program Information
Park University Graduate School
911 Main, Suite 900
Kansas City, MO 64105
| Driving directions
Why Choose the MBA at Park University?
- Park's well-qualified and dedicated faculty possess a wealth of business expertise, education, and scholarship. Instructors have both real-world professional and teaching experience, including Online Instruction.
- Classes feature low student:faculty ratios between 10:1 and 17:1—that translates to personalized attention to help M.B.A. students learn and succeed.
- A combination of 8-week, 16-week, and intensive two-week summer sessions allows completion in as few as 18 months, enabling graduate to take advantage of current market demands.
- Park is a modern university community strengthened by diversity and a long-standing commitment to quality education.
- Park's M.B.A. program provides students networking opportunities with prospective employers.
- Coursework promotes entrepreneurship and practical training via case studies and real-life experiences. The program also promotes critical thinking and helps students develop their decision-making skills.
- The interdisciplinary approach of Park's M.B.A. program makes for well-rounded graduates who are productive in the corporate workforce and consequently valuable to employers.